Funding and Support
Grants and Charitable Contributions
With a growing list of marketed products and a fully-integrated multinational organization in place, BioMarin provides first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. BioMarin is committed to patients, families, and physicians in providing rapid access to treatments, disease education, and support services.
BioMarin supports programs and activities that foster excellence in patient care and provide valuable scientific, medical, and educational information to the medical and scientific communities as well as patient advocacy organizations.
The company is also strongly committed to clinicians and the Independent Research they conduct to advance knowledge about rare diseases and BioMarin’s products.
Please select the support type that interests you:
- Educational Grants
- CME accredited programs
- Non-CME accredited programs
- Research Grants (animal models and lab work)
- Charitable Donations
- Charitable Donation
- CME Funding for HCP Grant
- Patient Organisation Grant
- Research Grant (animal models and lab work)
- General Grant
- Material and/or funding may be provided for independent research in the areas of rare diseases and genetic disorders. The Independent Research Program covers clinical research, whether or not a drug product or candidate is involved.