Applying for a Grant or Charitable Contribution
Due to BioMarin’s year-end close out activities, all applications for 2017 events/programs must be submitted by November 1, 2017.
To expedite processing of your grant request form, BioMarin suggests the following:
- Read Guidelines and Process for requesting funding,
or download a Brochure
- Complete your grant request form
- Confirm the grant request form is complete, including all required attachments. Incomplete grant request forms will be rejected
- Read FAQs for answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- US/Canada: Submit your grant request at least 60 calendar days prior to the planned activity or this will result in the grant request not being processed or considered.
- EUMEA: Submit your grant request at least 30 calendar days prior to the planned activity or this will result in the grant request not being processed or considered.
Questions on the grant request form require the requestor to provide information about:
- The organization
- Requesting organization contact information
- Amount of funding requested
- Proposed use of funds
- Program and/or project budget
- U.S. tax identification documentation, if applicable
All grant requests must be submitted using the online portal.
Click My Grants to Register and apply for Grants or Charitable Contributions. If you have already registered, you may save your grant request at any time prior to submission.
To access the grant request again for updates or to submit a new grant request, simply return to the account login page and enter your username and password.
Note: Note: Request originating outside the U.S., Canada, or EUMEA for country-specific programs cannot use the online portal. For these requests, please contact the local BioMarin or affiliate office.