Applying for Global Independent Research Program support
To expedite processing of your IR support application, BioMarin suggests the following:
- Read Guidelines and Process for applying for support
- Complete your IR support application via the portal
- Confirm the IR support application is complete, including all required attachments. Incomplete IR support request forms will not be processed.
Questions on the IR support application require the requestor to provide information about:
- The sponsoring organization and any sub-sites
- The PI, co-PIs and other relevant contacts
- The amount of drug and/or funding support requested
- The study title, hypothesis, rationale, objectives, detailed study plan and other relevant study information
You must register and login before you have access to applications for Grants, Charitable Contributions or IR support. Click the “Register” link in the right-hand margin of this page.
All IR support applications must be submitted using the online portal. You must register an email login before you can apply. See the above instruction. Once you’ve registered, click the “Login” link in the right-hand margin of this page. After you login, you will have the option to open a new application for IR support.