Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
BioMarin has transitioned to using the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) for BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. & California Corporate Center Acquisition entities. The CSP is a free tool for suppliers to easily do business with BioMarin. Using the CSP allows you to manage your supplier information and view purchase orders.
Coupa Supplier Portal Registration Training
Coupa Supplier Portal How-To Guides
Coupa Supplier Portal Guide
The full Coupa Supplier Portal user guide.
How to Access Vendor Onboarding Form
BioMarin will send out a request for information to either an existing Supplier or a Supplier that is being onboarded. Please reference this document for more information on accessing the Vendor Form sent by BioMarin.
How To Add Users to Coupa Supplier Portal
After registering in Coupa, you have the option to add additional users to your Coupa profile. Therefore, several users can access the account instead of one. Please reference this document if you would like to add additional users to your Coupa profile.
Customer Profile vs Public Profile
In Coupa, there are two separate profiles, your Customer Profile and your Public Profile. This document will distinguish the difference between the two. To update your information with BioMarin, you will need to update your Customer Profile.
How to Enter Bank Details on Vendor Form
Please reference this document if you are having issues entering updated banking details on the Vendor Form.
Supplier Portal Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CSP?⌃
The CSP is a free portal which enables BioMarin suppliers to manage their supplier information and view purchase orders.
What are the key benefits to me joining the CSP?⌃
- The Coupa Supplier Portal gives you the ability to maintain and update your supplier details (address, contact email, banking information, etc), greater visibility of your PO’s and expedited onboarding.
- This shift will strengthen our business relationship and allow for more robust collaboration and purchasing capabilities.
Will we need additional software to use the CSP?⌃
Coupa is a cloud-based technology and therefore you will only need an e-mail account to register to use the supplier portal and an internet connection to access the portal.
Will It cost me anything as a Supplier to use the CSP?⌃
There is no cost for suppliers.
How do I register for the CSP?⌃
- You will be sent an email invitation to join the CSP. We will be sending the invitation to the Supplier contact we have on file.
- If you do not receive an invitation and expect to, then please check your junk/spam folder. If the invite is not within your junk folder, then please contact email@example.com.
I already use the CSP with another customer. How do I connect with BioMarin?⌃
- If you provide BioMarin with the same email address that you use to connect to your other Coupa customer(s) via the CSP, you will see BioMarin as a dropdown customer within Coupa once invited by BioMarin.
- If you provide a different e-mail address, you will be sent an e-mail invite to create a new CSP login. If you wish to merge the multiple CSP accounts, you can do so from the CSP homepage.
- The CSP also allows you to forward the invitation link to someone within your company provided it is within the same domain name.
Why can't I register for the CSP?⌃
If you received the email invitation with the link and can’t register, check the ‘I’m not a robot’ field. If there are any other issues, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take to register for the Coupa Supplier Portal?⌃
The registration process takes 5-10 minutes.
Looking for the BioMarin Purchase Order Terms & Conditions? Click Here to Download ›
Resources for Forms W-8 and W-9